Sign up below to receive a free weekly coaching tip from the kernan consulting team.
The company will now have the experience to help any level of financial service needs, including strategic financial support and interim CFO services.Business Intelligence and Analytics
Gain insight. Make quicker and better quality decisions. Stay ahead of your competition.SD Business Summit Coming Spring 2014
Get the answers you need to grow the business you want - guaranteed.
Posted on: Monday, Feb 13, 2017 by James
“When it rains look for rainbows, when its dark look for stars.”
- Unknown -
For leaders, now is the time to improve your company’s culture and
inspire your employees. You need to personally make sure that your
company is a place where people want to work. You can’t allow the
current economy to crush their morale, confidence and spirit. You should
proactively shape your organization into one that is positive, resilient and
prepared to take advantage of the opportunities this year brings.
1. Focus on people, not just the numbers.
2. Model good behavior.
3. Leaders need to be humble yet hungry.
4. Practice positive leadership.
5. Reward results.
6. Focus also on retaining customers instead of just chasing new ones.
7. Forbid complaining and whining.
If you give your team positive leadership, strong communications and connect
them to your vision & goals. Then subsequently your organization will be stronger,
wiser, and will grow!
Here are some services that can help you:
· Business Planning and Assessments: http://kernanconsulting.com/index.php/services/general/
· One on One Coaching: http://kernanconsulting.com/k/services/one-2-one/
· Virtual Sales Management: http://kernanconsulting.com/k/services
· Management and Leadership Training: http://kernanconsulting.com/k/services
· Self-Paced Coaching: http://kernanconsulting.com/index.php/estore/