This is a live tele-coaching program with Robin Robins and James Kernan, a VAR business owner who grew his near-bankrupt IT consulting business from $300,000 to $12 MILLION dollars in just 3 years. During this program, James will reveal 9 critical systems he implemented to turn his failing business around from big losses to HUGE profits.
That’s Why Signing Up For This Program Is So Important…
When you sign up, James will personally coach you through the difficult decisions and tasks you will inevitably face. He will teach you how to use the formulas and systems he’s developed. And he will clarify any question you have to eliminate any confusion or roadblocks.
This truly is the “slippery slope” to reaching your BIGGEST GOALS…
And the best part is that you don’t even have to leave your office to get this type of coaching. All you will need to do is listen to the CD’s in the recorded teleseminars over a period of 6 months. Each session and Question and Answer session have been recorded and are provided. No traveling and no time out of the office - simply join us from any phone connection from the comfort of your home or office.
It’s All Done for You and Explained Step-by-Step
Each session is designed to build on the one before it, delivering the material in small, actionable chunks you can easily implement in between the calls. Plus, you’ll get to ask James any questions you have to make sure you are 110% clear on each step of the process
The 9 Core Systems You Will Be Given:
IMPORTANT: Examples of ALL the contracts, forms, plans, documents, templates, and strategies James used will be GIVEN to you.
OVER 50 BUSINESS TEMPLATES ARE INCLUDED!!
You do NOT have to re-create the wheel, and you don’t have to be creative. If you can fill-in-the-blanks and follow directions, you will be successful with this program.
Session 1: Creating Your Vision:
- The leader’s roadmap: How to create, implement, and evangelize your vision to secure support from your employees, clients, and vendors.
- A simple 5-step management process that will instantly turn every employee into an unstoppable sales force and proponent of your company.
- The correct and incredibly simple way to write a business plan that will get your vendors, employees, customers, and banker excited to support you - and it doesn’t require months of preparation and planning… you can put it together in a couple of hours!
- How to get funding for the growth of your business.
- How to write a business plan and develop a budget (and why BOTH of these are critical plans for your business).
- How to develop an organization chart to empower your employees to take action and responsibility for their roles.
Session 2: Creating Your Go-To-Market Strategy:
- How to choose the right target markets and evaluate new opportunities, clients, and niches to correctly focus on those that are going to pay off big. Choose the wrong markets, niches, or opportunities and you’ll end up spinning your wheels getting nowhere fast.
- Marketing evolution - what marketing strategies to use when you are just starting out, and what to add on or eliminate as your company matures.
- How to pick hot target markets with the least amount of competition while capitalizing on your core competencies.
- How to develop a unique selling proposition and train your staff to reinforce it to all of your clients and vendors.
- What CRM systems you will need and key marketing pieces you will need to develop.
- How to write an easy and highly effective marketing plan.
- When to hire your first sales person and how to compensate them for maximum performance.
- When to add a marketing manager.
- How to use “education based” marketing to dominate your competition - and how you can get your vendors to happily pay for it.
Session 3: Recruiting, Hiring, and Managing Your Dream Team:
- How to surround yourself with an intelligent, committed, and trustworthy staff that will support your vision and multiply your success.
- Your organizational chart and career profiles: how to map out the employees, roles, and responsibilities required to build your multi-million dollar consulting practice on paper.
- The “farm” system secret to finding great employees that can’t be found on job boards, newspapers, or any other “traditional” recruitment strategies that most companies rely on.
- How to dramatically lower your hiring costs while attracting top-quality employees.
- The 3-step interview process that will practically guarantee great hires.
- The exact systems, documents, and statements of work you must have in place before hiring anyone; ignore this and you’re guaranteed to end up with mis-hires and problem employees that are a drain on your time and energy.
- How to differentiate your business in the interviewing process to secure all the top-quality talent for yourself while weeding out the fakes who only perform well in an interview.
- The correct way to present your employment offering to a desirable candidate; use this approach and you’ll have top talent begging to work for you.
- How to structure annual reviews, pay increases, and incentive programs that work like magic to get your staff to cheerfully do even the most unpleasant paperwork and reporting.
- Secrets to retaining top technicians and sales people; miss any of these elements and they’ll leave to work for your competition.
- Job descriptions, compensation plans, utilization, reporting, and job performance: critical benchmarks you must plan and document before hiring a technician.
- An exact formula that will reveal what you should pay your technicians based on YOUR company’s billing rates and profitability.
Session 4: How to Manage Sales People and Technicians for MAXimum Performance:
- How to know when it’s time to hire a new sales person and the key characteristics, skills, and personality type to look for. Hint: there is one key characteristic that all top performers have in common. If your candidate has this, hire them on the spot.
- Rules, metrics, and compensation strategies to ensure your sales team is your most valuable asset instead of your biggest management nightmare.
- The only proven way to get your sales team to support your company vision and goals instead of playing for short-term, personal gains.
- One rule about paying sales commissions that you should NEVER violate.
- The secret to getting your sales people to effectively manage and motivate themselves.
- Enthusiasm - how to channel and fuel it without stepping on it.
- How to get your sales team to provide you with accurate sales forecasts instead of “pie in the sky” numbers.
- Two things you should never tolerate from your sales team.
- Commission, bonuses, and salaries: how to get the right mix based on your company’s objectives.
- What activities you should be monitoring as a sales manager; hint: it’s NOT the number of new clients or sales made.
Session 5: Maintaining A Professional Workplace; The Hidden Driver To Your Organization’s Success:
- How to convey unquestionable integrity to your clients and partners to build trust and win sales.
- How to portray a truly professional appearance; overlook these key points and you’ll automatically repel customers and partners.
- How to instill a feeling of pride in your staff so they are loyal, work hard, and commit themselves to making your business a success.
- How to maintain a healthy, professional relationship with your employees so they don’t take advantage of you and respect your authority.
- Negative vs. positive motivation and discipline; what works best?
Session 6: Commissions and Incentive Plans That Will Cause Your Sales Staff to Enthusiastically Exceed the Goals You’ve Set for Them:
- Inside verse outside sales staff; who you need to hire first, what their goals and responsibilities should be, and how to appropriately compensate them to keep them “hungry” to drive new business.
- An acid test for quickly knowing whether or not a new sales person is going to be a great producer or a drain on your time and money.
- A proven (and fair) formula for compensating sales people that will automatically attract high-performers while simultaneously saving you from spending a small fortune supporting mediocre sales people.
- The 5 keys to motivating without money; implement these overlooked motivators and you’ll have your staff gladly working overtime to make your business a success. Ignore them, and you will be secretly de-motivating and demoralizing the entire team.
- The 3 categories of employees and how to correctly compensate them.
- How to get outside sales staff to work hand-in-glove with insides sales; and how to fairly compensate them for their performance.
- Sales spiffs; the right way to use them so they don’t backfire.
Session 7: The “Secret” to Working with Vendors That Most IT Consulting Firms Don’t Know About or Completely Overlook:
- A 100-day “baby-step” action plan for solidifying key vendor relationships; follow this plan and you’ll have vendors throwing cash at you for marketing.
- How to get vendors to “slip” you new accounts and opportunities that other resellers don’t even know about.
- Web site linking; how to use your web site to automatically secure new customers at your vendor’s expense.
- How to get vendors to cheerfully pay for AND promote your events and trade shows to their top clients
- A proven “tiered” formula for determining who your top partners are and allocating your time and focus accordingly.
Session 8: Cash Flow Management—How to Build Your Empire without Going Broke in the Process:
- 7 super easy steps to maintaining a POSITIVE cash flow.
- How to get paid EARLY on every single transaction.
- How to leverage vendors and third-party financing to ensure bigger contracts and make tough sales easier.
- The 5 key financial reports, formulas, and percentages you MUST know about and monitor daily to make smart decisions
- A proven process for weeding out slow-payers and non-payers BEFORE they become a problem
- A step-by-step system that will eliminate collection issues; do these simple things and you’ll never have to worry about bad debt piling up ever again!
- What to do when a client “turns bad” and doesn’t pay you on time.
- How to get your clients money to work FOR you.
Session 9: An Often Overlooked Way To Acquire New Customers, Key Accounts, Increased Sales, Top Technicians, and Strategic Territories: Mergers and Acquisition.
- Mergers and Acquisitions 101: what you need to know on a basic level.
- Why small IT firms shouldn’t be intimidated by mergers and acquisitions as a method for fast growth.
- Critical questions you need to ask yourself before merging with or acquiring a company.
- How to maintain the upper hand in the negotiation process, and the single most important thing you want to try and negotiate for yourself when selling a business.
- How to make your business attractive to investors; you’ll discover what “value accelerators” will make your business worth more, and what you need to do now to ensure your sweat-equity pays off BIG.
- How to find buyers for your business and advertise your business is for sale without upsetting staff and important clients.
- What key advisors you need to have guiding you through this process.
So How Much Does This Program Cost?
In more ways than one, this course will more than pay for itself. We could easily argue that the cost of failures, mistakes, and lost opportunities over a lifetime of not having this information would greatly outweigh the investment you will make, regardless of the price.
Plus, if you hire a business consultant to develop all of the documents, processes, and templates we give you in this program, it would easily cost you $10,000 to $20,000 or MORE and - most likely - it would not be developed or delivered by someone who has “already been there, done that.”
Now, Here Is Your Commitment: